Browsing: Cleaning Bathtub Rings

Use Baby Wash to Avoid Bathtub Rings

To avoid having to deal with a bathtub ring, use baby wash in the water. I use Johnson's and Johnson's, I don't know if others work. I have never had to deal with a bathtub ring.

By judy

Feedback:
Use Baby Wash to Avoid Bathtub Rings 02/19/2005
As long as a product doesn't contain real soap, it won't leave a ring. Baby bath is but one of many soapless detergents which could be used.
By (Guest Post)
Use Baby Wash to Avoid Bathtub Rings 11/23/2005
I like the baby products because manufacturers are more careful about the ingredients. If you have sensitive skin you are less likely to get contact dermatitis from a baby product, and yet they are less expensive than most hypoallergenic products.
I use the baby wash instead of bar soap too and it does eliminate the soap scum!
By (Guest Post)

Woman Cleaning Bathtub
Cleaning Bathtub Rings
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Photo of decals stuck to the bottom of a bathtub.
Removing Bathtub Decals
A bathtub.
Cleaning a Textured Bathtub Floor
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 8, 2016 at 9:36:06 PM on 10.0.1.34 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.