Use Baking Soda to Remove Hairspray from Your Hair

Put about a tablespoon of baking soda in your hand and then add your shampoo. Wash your hair and it will get rid of all the hair spray, gel, etc. that has stayed in your hair. It will come out extremely clean. Then use your conditioner too.

By Ginny

Answers:

Removing Hairspray Build Up

The best way I've found to remove hairspray build-up is to mix 1/4 cup of baking soda with enough vinegar to make a foamy paste, put it onto dry hair with fingertips and leave on for at least 5 minutes. Then wash and condition as usual.

By Diana Mc. (12/29/2004)

By ThriftyFun

My hairdressor said the best thing to use for hairspray buildup is just plain baking soda with a little water to make a paste. It works great. (12/29/2004)

By Donna J.

Use Baking Soda to keep color from fading

Using baking soda once a week mixed with clarifying shampoo will keep the color from fading, so quickly. I just mix a couple of tablespoons of baking soda with my shampoo. Then, I follow with the conditioner. (08/01/2008)

By E. Weeks

young man using hairspray in front of mirror
Cleaning Hairspray Off Bathroom Surfaces
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub
🎄