Use Cereal Liners in the Kitchen

Save your cereal bags, they have lots of uses. I save the wax paper cereal bags that come in almost all boxed cereals for later use in the kitchen. I empty the crumbs out and save them in an empty cereal box. The bags can be used in place of plastic wrap for re-heating food in the microwave, storing homemade bake goods, storing a toddler's leftovers in the refrigerator, etc. I also use the bags for cooking my corn on the cob in the microwave. My family loves how the corn turns out and it's quick, easy and no clean up is required. You probably would normally just throw these bags out but now you can use them first and then throw them out.

By Karen from Buffalo, NY

Use Cereal Liners in the Kitchen

Thanks for the tips! It's perfect to store rolls of foil and saran wrap...all the boxes are taking over the top of my fridge! :) (03/23/2009)

By meowsley

Use Cereal Liners in the Kitchen
Making Your Own Panty Liners
Uses for Leftover Cereal
Uses for Leftover Cereal
Storing Cupcake Liners
Storing Cupcake Liners
Large Kitchen Fire
Preventing Kitchen Fires