Use Cereal Liners in the Kitchen

Save your wax bags that your breakfast cereal comes in, they make great storage bags in the kitchen.

Even better, split one side and lie flat. You now have a nice waxed paper surface to lay your food on or to work with.

By nunley10 from Huntington, WV

Answers:

Use Cereal Liners in the Kitchen

Great idea. I needed some on Christmas to lay out my fudge and had to use foil. (12/29/2009)

By eveh

Use Cereal Liners in the Kitchen

I reuse cereal bags as vacuum food bags when freezing leftovers or the like. I trim the crinkled tops then use it in my food vacuum; reseals fine and I don't have to spend extra money for those expensive vacuum sealer bags. (02/09/2010)

By ppotter

Use Cereal Liners in the Kitchen

I also like to put my soup mug inside the cereal bag in the microwave oven to prevent splatters when heating. (02/10/2010)

By lrrn567

Use Cereal Liners in the Kitchen
sewing
Making Your Own Panty Liners
Uses for Leftover Cereal
Uses for Leftover Cereal
Storing Cupcake Liners
Storing Cupcake Liners
Large Kitchen Fire
Preventing Kitchen Fires
🎉
🎄