Use Dawn and Baking Soda to Clean a Smooth Top Range
A simple mix of Dawn dish soap and some baking soda can make an effective cleaner for many surfaces, even your smooth glass top range. This is a guide about use dawn and baking soda to clean a smooth top range
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here's an easy and eco-friendly method for cleaning a smooth top range. It removed all but the very worst stains with minimal effort.
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 Cups baking soda
- 2 Tablespoons Dawn
- 1 towel
- 1 bowl or bucket
- Clean any loose debris off of the range top.
- Apply baking soda liberally to the top of your stove.
- Add a squirt of a dish soap to a bowl of water. About 2 teaspoons of dish soap to 1 gallon of water.
- Soak a towel in the soap and water mixture. Remove, leaving it pretty wet.
- Place the towel on top of the baking soda.
- Let sit for 20 minutes.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Remove the towel and then dry off the range with a paper towels.
- Enjoy your clean and glistening range! The only stains not removed are seen in the picture below. Those can be be removed using a little Cerema Bryte. Cerema Bryte is nice to have around, but can be expensive for frequent cleaning.
In These Guides
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 24, 2017 at 8:47:58 PM on 10.0.1.213 in 991 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us