Use Empty Kleenex Box For Dryer Lint

One way I reuse those empty, small tissue boxes (with the plastic over the hole in the top) is to fill it with dryer lint as I do laundry. It keeps the lint contained, holds a LOT of lint, and can be tossed when full.

By Jan from Gainesville, GA

Answers:

Use Empty Kleenex Box For Dryer Lint

I always use an empty tissue box for dryer lint but do not toss them when full. They make the perfect fire starter for our wood burning stove in the winter. (07/22/2010)

By MaggieGrace

Use Empty Kleenex Box For Dryer Lint

Or put lint in an empty toilet paper/paper towel cardboard tube and use for fire starters. (07/23/2010)

By ilonacr

Use Empty Kleenex Box For Dryer Lint

Dryer lint is compostable. Another use is to pull it into smaller bits and put it out where you see birds gather or feed in your yard. They take bits back to help feather their nests. Anything to keep it out of the landfill. (07/24/2010)

By Katie-Lou

Use Empty Kleenex Box For Dryer Lint

Birds also like the hair that you pull from your hair brush. I used to stand in the back yard and clean my hair brushes. Just toss it out there and birds will find it. It doesn't look all cluttery either. (07/26/2010)

By MartyD

Dryer Lint Trap
Cleaning the Dryer Lint Trap
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Kleenex wads
Removing Kleenex from Clothing
Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes
Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 10:48:58 AM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.