Use Half Of Dryer Sheets

Instead of drying my clothes in the dryer with a whole dryer sheet, when I get a new box I cut them in half and only use one half at a time. Not only does this make my dryer sheets last twice as long, but it keeps my clothes smelling just as fresh.

By Rene from Eugene, OR

Use Half Of Dryer Sheets

If you're wanting to soften the wash and save money, use vinegar. I use vinegar a lot in my softener dispenser and add just a little liquid fabric softener to it for the smell, although that doesn't really matter. Now on towels I find just vinegar works great. Softener on towels makes them less absorbent. I'm sure cutting the sheets in half does work well and saves money! (03/01/2011)

By Debbie52

Use Half Of Dryer Sheets

Good tip. I cut mine in 1/3. One box has lasted me over 1 1/2 years so far. (03/02/2011)

By hawthorndarkmoon

Use Half Of Dryer Sheets
foil ball
Alternatives To Dryer Sheets
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Cutting dryer sheets in half.
Saving Money on Dryer Sheets
Dryer Sheets
Are Dryer Sheets Safe for Birds?