Use Microfiber for Swiffer Pads

Use microfiber car cleaning cloths in place of Swiffer sweeper pads. At approx. $5 for 10-12 washcloth sized cloths, you can't go wrong. They fit right into the sweeper's holder, and are reusable. Simply toss it into the washing machine after using both sides.

By IzzyTheTerrible from Tampa, FL

Answers:

Use Microfiber for Swiffer Pads

Oh, how wonderful it would be to do that but I have three cats and the cloths end up with hair on so thick you can't just wash them. But it is a wonderful idea if you don't have animals that shed. (10/15/2009)

By eveh

Use Microfiber for Swiffer Pads

I have been doing this for years and I have a dog who sheds it seems constantly plus we dog sit and have had as many as 5 dogs at a time. All I do is pull off the fur and continue on. My hands may get a little dirty but I am doing at least a little something for the environment. (10/16/2009)

By norsasta

Use Microfiber for Swiffer Pads
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 16, 2016 at 8:10:58 PM on 10.0.1.246 in 984 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.