Use Newspaper Plastic Bags for Doggie Doo Bags

Recycle the plastic bags your newspapers come in by reusing them to pick up dog poop. I no longer get the paper everyday, so I asked my neighbors if I can recycle theirs. I now read the paper online and save both trees and plastic.

By Bonnie from CA

The newspaper is thrown on my driveway from the delivery person's car and the plastic bag usually has holes in it from the impact. I try to recycle the bags by using them to hold used coffee grounds or wet tea bags so my garbage doesn't leak. Those bags are inadequate for my doggie needs. I have a large dog so I need large bags to clean up after her. I use plastic grocery bags for that.

By OliveOyl

Plastic Newspaper Bag
Uses for Plastic Newspaper Bags
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?
Making Doo Doo Drop Diapers
Making Doo Doo Drop Diapers
Doo Doo Drops Recipes
Doo Doo Drops Recipes
Making Paper Bags From Newspaper