Use Old Socks as Cleaning Rags

When my families' white socks get holes in them or end up being strays, I use them to dust. I slip a sock over my hand and it is very easy to dust rungs of chairs, legs of tables and knick-knacks. Your socked hand fits over any shape and gets in all the little crevices, anywhere it is hard to reach. The socks get washed with the regular sock laundry and put back in the cleaning bin.

Source: I got this idea because I dislike cleaning and love anything that makes it easier and quicker, besides I can't throw anything out until it is completely used up.

By eiw from Lancaster, PA

Use Old Socks as Cleaning Rags
Making a Sock Quilt
Uses for Unmatched Socks, Small Pile of Unmatched Socks
Uses for Unmatched Socks
A picture of a pair of socks.
Organizing Socks
sock snowman
Uses for Old Socks