Use Perfume Samples As Air Fresheners

Sometimes I receive gifts of perfumes, colognes, etc. that I don't particularly like the smell of for wearing myself. I never waste any of them. I use them as room fresheners. Just squirt a little toward the ceiling of the room and the smell will stay around for quite a while. Saves on buying air fresheners and you are using something that would either get tossed or just sit in a cupboard. If it's not aerosol, just put it in an empty spray bottle and use that. I've even been known to mix two different fragrances together with no problems! Just test a little on your arm first if you are not quite sure.

By Cett from Malta, Europe

Answers:

Use Perfume Samples As Air Fresheners

Nice idea. But just be sure no-one in your house is allergic! Someone told me to spray unwanted perfume on overhead light bulbs to give the room a nice perfume. I did, and sent my male house share person into a frenzy of coughing etc, apparently he's allergic to to perfumes, air fresheners and so on. I didn't kill him, but he made me feel as tho I almost did!

(08/21/2007)

By Ellie

Homemade Air Freshener Recipes
Homemade Air Fresheners
Getting Rid of the Smell from a Plugin Air Freshener
Finished Air Freshener
Mason Jar Air Freshener
flip flop air freshener
Making Car Air Fresheners
Perfume Sample Bottles
Using Perfume Samples
🎉
🎄