CookingCamping

Use Pill Minder for Camping Spices

I found this idea on Pinterest and wanted to try it. I have been told by my doctor that I can take all my meds at night or in the morning, so keeping a pill minder seems a bit silly.

While keeping the other 6 days closed, spoon in the spice of your choice. Once filled, making sure they are snapped closed, turn it over and mark your spice with a felt tip marker.

Then, take a large rubber band or a doubled up hair tie and keep them shut. They will fit in a camper drawer nicely and you can make more than one if you like a lot of spices.

I used lemon pepper, curry, cinnamon, salt-free seasoning, paprika, chili and onion/garlic powder.

N-JOY!

Source: Pinterest

Link: None