Use Soda Can Box To Organize Bags

Organize your plastic bags. Take an empty soda fridge pack, the ones that hold 12 cans of soda, and cover it with wrapping paper, fabric, wallpaper or any design you want to match your decor. Stuff the plastic bags into the opening where the soda cans come out. It will fit nicely into your pantry or cupboard or even on the counter. It will keep all those plastic bags from overrunning your kitchen.

By Lana from Peoria, AZ

Use Soda Can Packaging To Organize Bags

Answers:

Use Soda Can Box To Organize Bags

Great idea! I bought one of those little fabric bag holders, which work fine, but the pop box is even better. I will try it tonight! (11/30/2007)

By Kathy

Use Soda Can Box To Organize Bags

When organizing my kitchen cabinets a couple of weeks ago, I took 2 empty 12 pack pop containers, using one I put all my long stuff in like the foil, gallon size baggies, wax paper, etc, fits like a glove. When I need one of them I just slide out and great. Also used the other one for the smaller stuff like brown sugar, etc. Seems like getting to stuff easily had become a problem...so just slide out for a second and much easier. They say you can use old retired kleenex boxes which I have done to put the leftover grocery bags in. Cute idea to cover with xmas paper. (12/01/2007)

By loridawn1956

Use Soda Can Box To Organize Bags

I never thought about kleenex boxes.thanks for the idea (12/01/2007)

By imaqt1962

Use Soda Can Box To Organize Bags

I use a box that I bought something in that has a round hole in the front, which is perfect for pulling bags out or putting them in. I keep it in my closet and have used it for years. It's wonderful to know where my bags are when I need them and not be over run by them. Never thought about covering the box to make it look nice though. Guess I'm just too overwhelmed with other stuff. (12/21/2007)

By susanmajp