Use Teething Gel for Minor Cuts

Out of desperation one day when my child got hurt, I needed a way to ease the pain of a cut. After speaking with the pediatric nurse, I discovered the additional uses of teething gel (Orajel). We use it on cuts, scrapes, burns, etc. to ease the initial pain. I have come to find it works wonderfully and doesn't sting.

Of course, it shouldn't be used for all injuries, but it works great and doesn't rinse off if cleaning out a wound. Long gone are the days of tears and fighting to clean out a wound.

By Cheryl from Lafayette, IN

Use Teething Gel for Minor Cuts

That's a great idea. I use Orajel on my eyebrows before I pluck them (I'm a sissy). (10/08/2009)

By cancun92

Use Teething Gel for Minor Injuries
Hand Scooping Out Homemade Hair Gel
Homemade Hair Gel Recipes
A cute black puppy chewing on its owners finger.
Teething Advice for Puppies
Teething Baby
Baby Teething Tips
Teething Kitten
Teething Kitten Advice