Use The Other Side Of Swiffer Pads

I have a plain old Swiffer and I didn't want to pay for the cloths that go on it. I went to the Dollar store and got similar cloths. I used it and then turned it over and used the other side the next time. I save a lot of money this way.

By Nancy from Peabody, MA

Use Other Side Of Swiffer Pads

Swiffer sheets will also go through the washer and dryer. I found this out be accident - they work as good as new! (11/27/2006)

By Amy

Use The Other Side Of Swiffer Pads

J cloths work great also. You can get a dozen for a couple dollars. Just sew up each side and they are as good as the swifter pads. You can use both sides. They are washable too! (11/27/2006)

Use The Other Side Of Swiffer Pads

I use my husband's worn out socks for my swiffer. Just cut off the ribbed cuff, and then cut the sock open from the top down through the heel, and to the end of the toe. Just the right size to attach to your swiffer. When you finish dusting the floors, take it outside and give it a shake, wash, dry and reuse.

By Harlean from Arkansas

Saving Money on Swiffer Pads and Mops, Linoleum Floor Being Mopped
Saving Money on Swiffer Pads and Mops
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
Floor being mopped with a Swiffer WetJet type modern mop
Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes
young woman holding a Swiffer style mop
Making Replacement Pads for a Swiffer
steel wool
Preventing Brillo or SOS Pads from Rusting