Use Up Extra Milk By Making Pudding

Because I am a Weight Watcher, I keep skim milk on hand at all times, but sometimes I can't use it all before the expiration date. I keep instant pudding mix on hand and make pudding with the milk that's about to expire. This way, I don't have to throw away the milk and I get a special treat.

By Summer from Macon, GA

Answers:

Use Up Extra Milk By Making Pudding

You can freeze milk as well and it does not affect the taste. Just be sure to shake it up when it thaws. (10/20/2008)

By mom-from-missouri

Use Up Extra Milk By Making Pudding

If you use non-instant pudding instead of instant pudding, the bacteria that grew in the milk while it was sitting in your fridge will be killed by the heat as you cook your pudding. Instant pudding simply covers up the sour taste and smell, yuck!

Disclaimer: I am not a microbiologist. (10/20/2008)

By Holly

Use Up Extra Milk By Making Pudding

A dear pal on chemo said her doctor strongly urges her to drink milk and eat dairy products. She said she doesn't like milk, so she makes puddings a lot. It gives her a special treat, one that's helping her plus it helps sooth a nauseated tummy. (10/25/2008)

By badwater

Use Up Extra Milk By Making Pudding
Chocolate pudding in a bowl with a spoon.
Saving Money on Pudding
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft
🎄
🍂