Use Your Broom to Clean The Bathtub

I always use a broom, whenever I wash the bath tub. I sprinkle Comet (or spray scrubbing bubbles, etc.) then sweep all the residue away. The broom not only prevents me from bending to scrub but gets a good cleaning as well. I was helping a friend clean her house one time and asked for the broom to do the bathroom. When I brought it back to her, she was amazed how clean it was and how fast I did the bathroom! I've always used a broom so never thought of it as special until she did!

By Janet from Bangor ME

Answers:

Use Your Broom to Clean The Bathtub

I love this idea! Reminds me that I "Swiffer" my windows, lol! I use a microfibre cloth and go outside and "Swiffer" away! Does a great job!!! Now I can sweep my bathtub, too. Love it, love it! (07/18/2006)

By Luvyabye

Woman's hand holding blue cloth cleaning the tub spout.
Cleaning the Bathtub
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Photo of decals stuck to the bottom of a bathtub.
Removing Bathtub Decals
Three brooms leaning against a green wall.
Cleaning a Broom
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub
🎉
🎄