Use a Photo Album for Recipes

All those fantastic "must try" recipes that you clip from magazines and newspapers can be placed in an inexpensive photo album. After you prepare one that your family did not enjoy, lift the plastic page and discard. Now you have room for another!

By Maureen

Answers:

Make Your Own Recipe Book

I made a great recipe book out of an old photo album. This way when I accidently spill something, all I have to do it wipe it off and it's as good as new. I often include a picture of the item, too.

By imaqt1962 (02/14/2005)

By ThriftyFun

Organizing Recipes

I use a photo album to organize all of my favorite recipes I clip from magazines. This way they are safe from "kitchen spills". It's also an easy way to organize them in categories.

By Angela Paule (07/05/2005)

By ThriftyFun

Use a Photo Album for Recipes
Quilted Photo Album Cover
Making a Quilted Photo Album Cover
Decorated Photo Album
Decorating A Photo Album
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
🎉
🎄