Use a Timer With Your Heated Blanket

We have a heated mattress pad. I had tired of getting into a cold bed when I had forgotten to turn the blanket on earlier. I thought why not use a timer just like I do with my small appliances? Now I set my timer to come on an hour or so before I plan to go to bed, and to turn off after I get up.

By Viki from Abbeville, AL

Answers:

Use a Timer With Your Heated Blanket

Both you and I thought of the same thing! I set mine to turn on about 1/2 hour before I go to bed. The other things that I've done is: since I need glasses to see, couldn't turn it down to #3 on the dial. I put a reinforcement label (clear, as you'd use in a loose leaf notebook) over #3 and I can see that number quite well. (02/17/2009)

By JoanDogs

Use a Timer With Your Heated Blanket
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
Using a Water Heater Timer
Using a Water Heater Timer
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
Electric Blanket
Finding a Good Electric Blanket
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 1:38:50 AM on 10.0.1.203 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.