Use an Exfoliating Glove for Scrubbing Soap Scum

Our house is really crazy busy sometimes and we often have people stay over-night. Sometimes they like to take a shower here, too. I had bought an exfoliating glove that hung in the shower, from the Dollar Store. It was starting to look like it was time to buy another one. I was in a hurry one day and needed to "freshen" up the tub for the next person so they wouldn't think it was really gross.

I threw that old glove to the bottom of the tub and moved it around with my foot. I was amazed at how EASY it was to remove that stubborn soap-scum! I started to use it on the tile walls, the glass doors and metal track. It works great on the tile grout and it is so much easier to scrub off the hard water deposits from the taps, too. I use Olay soap because it doesn't dry out our skin and it is fantastic to use on chrome. No streaks! So, I now use the slivers of soap tucked inside the glove to clean my tub almost every time I have a shower. It saves time and your back from the "all so pleasant job" of scrubbing with cleanser and is CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP! You still have to disinfect and thoroughly clean, but not as often and with a lot less elbow grease! Love it, Cheap and Easy!

By Freebyrdz from Ontario, Canada

Use an Exfoliating Glove For Cleaning
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
cleaning a tub
Removing Soap Scum from a Plastic Tub
Washing Machine
Cleaning Soap Scum Out of a Washing Machine
exfoliating glove
Using an Exfoliating Glove for Cleaning