Uses For Coffee Creamer Containers

I have a lot of those very large plastic creamer containers that hold powdered creamer for coffee. I hate throwing them away and I've got one that I keep my sugar in. It has the pour spout and makes pouring the sugar an easier job. What else can you do with these containers? I can't think of any other ideas, but I'm sure you creative folks out there can. Thanks!

Lynn from Colbert, GA.

Answers:

Uses For Coffee Creamer Containers

You could make a cute birdhouse with them. Even paint them. (06/24/2008)

By bluealt

Uses For Coffee Creamer Containers

I remove the label and use craft glue to glue polyfill on them. and decorate to look like snowman. Black felt cut in circles for eyes and buttons orange felt for carrot nose and black felt for thhat. theyre really cute. (06/24/2008)

By CeCe

Uses For Coffee Creamer Containers

I am not familiar with these coffee creamer containers but whether they are plastic or metal, you can decorate and punch a hole in them and hang on a peg board and use such as holding pencils, pens, paint brushes, etc. Hope this helps (06/26/2008)

By myantoo

Uses For Coffee Creamer Containers

How about using them to store arts and craft items that are small, with the great pouring spout. You will never spill anything, or use in gardening. Just pour those seeds into the ground as many as you like without spilling and then seal the container up again. :) (01/17/2009)

By Karen

Uses For Coffee Creamer Containers

For Powdered Creamer Containers: Remove label, wash container and lid (will go in dishwasher), use for nails, screws, etc. Either tape a sample to the outside, or make a label with a description of the item and tape to the outside (or do both). Safer than glass canning or baby food jars.

For Liquid Creamer Containers:Remove label, wash container and lid (will go in dishwasher), and use for tap or filtered water. Beats buying bottled water. (03/15/2009)

By phred

Creamer Bottles
Uses for Creamer Bottles
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Craft Ideas for Creamer Containers
Crafts Using Single Serving Cream Containers
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
finished snowman hot chocolate gift
Making a Coffee Mate Container Snowman
🎉
🎄