Uses For Leftover Chili

Do you have just a little bit of leftover chili? Make another meal out of it by baking a large potato, then opening the potato and topping with the heated leftover chili, some shredded cheese and sour cream. Or, put the leftover chili in the center of a tortilla, add cheese, shredded lettuce and chopped tomato, and roll up and heat for a quick and frugal burrito!

By Becki from Logansport, Indiana

Answers:

Uses For Leftover Chili

My husband doesn't like "canned chili" at all. What he doesn't know is that sometimes I purchase it, for a fast meal. I've seen in magazines to serve it heated over cooked pasta and with Parmesan cheese like a pasta sauce. I've not done that but I have used the canned chili as a base for homemade vegetable soup. I just add other canned vegetables and spices. He's eaten it and called it "good". I've even served canned chili over cut up hot dogs and sprinkled with shredded cheese. He's not wild about it, but he ate it anyway. We don't have this often, but it does make for a meal when we need one in a hurry. (06/19/2007)

By badwater

Chili over spaghetti.
Using Leftover Chili
Chili Soup
Chili Soup Recipes
pot of chili con carne
Chili Spaghetti Recipes
A large pot of chili, ready for canning.
Canning Chili
Stuffed Red Chili Peppers
Stuffed Chili Pepper Recipes
🎉
🎄