Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Uses for Bandanas

Uses for Bandanas

Bright and colorful bandanas are often inexpensive to buy and very versatile in their possible uses. This is a guide about uses for bandanas.

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Useful Bandanas When Camping

Pack a few with your camping gear, bandanas can be used for napkins. They also come in handy to wash dishes or to wrap a cut or a sprain (temporarily).

By Karen H. from Pawtucket, RI

Share Your Feedback: Once you try any of the above solutions, be sure to come back and give a "thumbs up" to the one that worked the best for you. Do you have a better solution? Click "Share a Solution" above!

Here are questions related to Uses for Bandanas.

Question: Finding Soft Bandanas

Any suggestions for finding bandanas that are soft? My husband uses the old fashioned bandanas for hankies, and his are looking horrible and need to be replaced? I look wherever I go for 100% Cotton bandanas, ones with a close weave, and what I feel will wash up nicely and become soft. Most of the bandanas I have purchased lately have been stiff after repeated washings (some up to a couple of dozen times). I have tried fabric softener, I have soaked them in vinegar, etc. I am at my wit's end....(I prefer not to buy used hankies). Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Shirley from West Michigan

Most Recent Answer

By Phyllis (Guest Post)07/01/2007

I have found a very large selection of these bandanas at Hobby Lobby stores. Or check out www.hobbylobby.com