Uses for Eucalyptus Oil
Aside from medical uses, this distinctive oil has many household uses as well. This guide contains uses for eucalyptus oil
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here are some uses for Eucalyptus Oil.
- Dilute 50% with water in a spray bottle and use as a room freshener to mask unpleasant odors.
- Add a few drops add to your laundry rinse water or to the water you use to mop your floors.
- To remove grease marks on clothes rub with a damp cloth moistened with oil.
- Use to clean stainless steel surfaces.
- Great also for temporary relief of coughs, symptoms of colds/flu and fever: add 5 ml (1 tsp.) to 500 ml (2 cups) hot water and use as an inhalation.
- Sprinkle a few drops on a handkerchief, in bath water or on pillow for additional relief.
- As a chesty rub for adults massage into chest /back. For children mix equal parts of vegetable oil. NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN under the age of two.
By Lambchop74 from Western Australia
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
December 10, 20060 found this helpful
Will eucalyptus oil remove wallpaper glue left by paper? The top layer comes off but underneath is stubborn.
Senga from Perth, WA
December 13, 20060 found this helpful
I use fabric softener, i just water it down and spray it on, cheap and it smells good too!