Uses for Hair Clips

Uses for Hair Clips
Use extra hair clips in a number of ways to help clean and organize around the house. This is a guide about uses for hair clips.

No matter how many times I promise myself that I won't use the pens next to the TV chair, I do and then walk away. Since I now have short hair, I used the old clip to keep the pen where it's needed and then I put it back where it belongs.

I found this wonderful wicker organizer for mail, and instead use it for scratch paper, remotes, pens, glasses and such.

The two work so well together I wanted to share them with you.

N-JOY!

By Sandi from Salem, OR

I have long hair that sometimes gets in my way so I usually keep a hair clip hooked to my car's visor in case I need it. I recently found it is the perfect way to hold my sunglasses to the visor! I've also started using a hair clip to hold my car's registration and insurance info to the inside-top of the passenger-side visor. This way, no rummaging around in the glove compartment while you're nervous and frustrated if you get pulled over! You can either use 1 large clip or 2 small ones.

By Cyinda

Tired of soggy sponges that could be breeding bacteria in your sink? Attach an everyday hair clip to the sponge to make it stand up - keeping it upright will help keep it dry. This also works well for mesh scrubbers and SOS pads!

Source: Canadian Living Magazine, February 2011

By Leanne from Williams Lake, B.C.

Have you cut your hair lately? If so, do you have those big butterfly clips left over with no where to go? Turn them upside down and clip recipes in them, mail to go out, messages for family members, bills, family photos, or recycled note pads. They can also be used to keep those cords and wires organized behind the office desk or entertainment center. String a cord through the center to hang on the shop wall and keep your bungee cords and lighter ropes off the floors and shelves.

By Sandra from Salem, OR