Uses for Hand Lotion

This may sound like a crazy question but, I have a bunch of hand lotion and I was wondering if there uses for it other than the obvious use for it. Is there any other cleaning or conditioning uses for hand lotion?

TIA!
Cookiepom from Owensboro, KY

Answers:

Uses for Hand Lotion

I have a friend who uses it as shaving lotion. Small amounts can reduce static cling on a skirt or even hair frizzies. I would also be curious about other hints. (11/30/2005)

By Lee

Uses for Hand Lotion

Take a small amount of hand lotion and mix with about a teaspoon of sugar. It has a mild exfoliating effect that you can use on your face or hands. Gently scrub, then just rinse off. If you use it on your face, make sure that your skin is already wet. It's a lot cheaper than the premade formulas to soften hands or facial products, and it works just as well. (11/30/2005)

By wendiesioux

Uses for Hand Lotion

You can also donate it to a nursing home. i know they would love it. Also, a school could probably use it. We wash our hands all day long and hands get very dry. (11/30/2005)

By Sandy

Uses for Hand Lotion

How do you use for hair frizzies, do you have to water it down and put in spray bottle? Curious, I also have a lot of lotions, and frizzy hair. (12/01/2005)

By jmz2005

Uses for Hand Lotion

I use extra hand cream on my feet, it makes them easier to work with when you give yourself a pedicure, and I find foot cream is only needed when you have a problem. (12/17/2005)

By Traylor

Uses for Hand Lotion

I use it in my hair. I don't water it down. I just put some on my hands and rub it in slightly and then run my hands thru the bottom of my hair. My hair is very long and the ends tend to be dry. I find that it helps a bunch. (01/18/2007)

By Kinch

Uses for Hand Lotion

I like your idea but doesn't it build up in your hair? (01/19/2007)

By imaqt1962

Uses for Hand Lotion
lotion bottle
Getting All the Lotion Out of a Bottle
Shaving Supplies
Homemade Aftershave Lotion
Skin Lotion
Finding Water Based Skin Lotion
🎉
🎄