Uses for Microfiber Cloths

These cleaning cloths can be helpful for a variety of things around the house. This guide contains uses for microfiber cloths.

August 13, 2008 Flag

Brooms don't do a very good job at picking up dog hair from the floor. I put a microfiber cloth around my broom bristles and secure it with a rubberband. Tada! It picks up the dog hair.

By Ramona from Granby, MA

That makes me remember when I was a child helping my mother do our Saturday cleaning. We had tile floors and Mom would stress over trying to get all the little specks of dust up (we lived on a gravel road) so she devised something similar. She would lightly sprinkle the floor with water and wrap a cloth around her broom and sweep up every single speck! Thanks for reminding me!

January 11, 2008 Flag

Like many others, I have discovered the glory of microfiber cloths and I use them everywhere and have been for years. One tip that has really helped to eliminate the use of paper towels, is to use a rubber band and attach a microfiber cloth to each one of my cleaning bottles. Now when I go to clean the windows, I grab the can, cloth is attached, throw the rubber brand on my wrist, and clean away. After a few cleanings, I throw the cloths in the wash and replace them with clean ones. Easy!

Can you tell me about their benefits? I have heard of them but have not used them.

March 13, 2008 Flag

To clean glass mirrors and windows, I use a microfiber cloth. Wet the cloth well and wring out as much water as you can. Spray the window with Glass Plus, that is what I use, then quickly wipe the mirror dry.

March 7, 2008 Flag

Some weeks ago, I was shopping with my sister, when we entered a beauty shop. They where selling a new kind of washcloth for make up removal without any cleanser, just to be used with water.

May 29, 2008 Flag

After showering, wipe the tiles and glass down with a "Magic Cloth" (microfiber) and you will never need to use cleaners or scrub your shower again.

Home and Garden Home Improvement MiscellaneousAugust 23, 2013
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 6:24:39 PM on 10.0.1.65 in 890 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.