Uses for Mio Bottles

MiO is a popular product used to flavor water. These cute little plastic containers can be reused in a number of ways rather than being immediately added to the trash. This is a guide about uses for MiO bottles.

May 24, 2013 Flag

I buy Mio drops to add to water for flavor. They come in these cute little containers. I hate to toss anything if I can find a way to recycle so I washed them out and saved them. Now I use them for the condiments (catsup, mustard, etc) when packing my husband's lunch or when we take food along on trips. They are spill proof and free plus recycling them is good for the environment.

Better Living Green Living ReusingMay 26, 2013
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Milk Bottles
Uses for Glass Milk Bottles
Empty Wine Bottles
Finding Empty Wine Bottles