Question

Share | Account | About
Share>Account>About>

Uses for Paper Plates

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Uses for Paper Plates

Besides using in craft projects, these plates can be helpful for a variety of things. This guide contains uses for paper plates.

Solutions: Uses for Paper Plates

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Use Paper Plates for Packing Plates

I am getting ready to move and am packing up my dishes. I have packed my plates between paper plates that I got from the dollar store. They take up less room than newspaper. When I get to my new place, I can just put the plates in the cupboard without washing them once again, and the paper plates are used over again for lunch time.

By Sandy from Nova Scotia

Tip: Paper Plate as Dust Pan

If you can't find the dustpan in a hurry, grab a cheap paper plate and cut it in half. Use it to scoop up food spills, broken glass, etc. It will do the job initially, then sweep or wipe the area clean ASAP.

By JodiT from Aurora, CO

Learning Site Using Paper Plates

Unusual Website - I found this really neat website that has great ideas for using paper plates as learning tools for your kids - and these are not simple art projects. I'm thinking someone might be able to take advantage of this for a science fair project or homeschooling. The site is http://analyzer.depaul.edu/paperplate/.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

View This Page

This page is not on ThriftyFun, but we had to share it. Be sure to come back and rate it.

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!