Browsing: Uses for Paper Plates

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Uses for Paper Plates

Besides using in craft projects, these plates can be helpful for a variety of things. This guide contains uses for paper plates.

Uses for Paper Plates
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

September 15, 2016 Flag

I store a stack of paper plates on top of my microwave. When I put something like soup in the microwave, I slip a plate under the dish. It helps in case there is a boil over but mostly I do it so I can scoot it out onto the rest of the paper stack and safely bring it to the table.

Paper Plates as Microwave HelperPaper Plates as Microwave HelperPaper Plates as Microwave HelperPaper Plates as Microwave HelperPaper Plates as Microwave Helper

April 16, 2010 Flag

I am getting ready to move and am packing up my dishes. I have packed my plates between paper plates that I got from the dollar store. They take up less room than newspaper. When I get to my new place, I can just put the plates in the cupboard without washing them once again, and the paper plates are used over again for lunch time.

By Sandy from Nova Scotia

February 14, 2008 Flag

Unusual Website - I found this really neat website that has great ideas for using paper plates as learning tools for your kids - and these are not simple art projects. I'm thinking someone might be able to take advantage of this for a science fair project or homeschooling. The site is http://analyzer.depaul.edu/paperplate/.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

View This Page

This page is not on ThriftyFun, but we had to share it. Be sure to come back and rate it.

January 6, 2011 Flag

If you can't find the dustpan in a hurry, grab a cheap paper plate and cut it in half. Use it to scoop up food spills, broken glass, etc. It will do the job initially, then sweep or wipe the area clean ASAP.

Better Living Frugal Living TipsFebruary 7, 2013
License Plates Decorating a Wall
Crafts Using License Plates
How To Recycle Paper
Making Recycled Paper
Paper Plates
Reinforcing Paper Plates
paper plate with a smiley face
Alternatives to Paper Plates
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 15, 2016 at 11:20:53 PM on 10.0.1.107 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.