Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

You can use baking soda as a toxin free cleaner. I fill an empty Parmesan cheese container with the baking soda. It's the one with the a lid and pouring holes. It's easier to use than trying to sprinkle from the baking soda box. Then I spray vinegar over the sprinkled baking soda. This gives more control over where these products will cover.

By EvieSav from Savannah, GA

Answers:

Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

That's a great idea. I'll save my next cheese container. (04/30/2009)

By mulberry204

Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

This and the tips that preceded it startled me because I hadn't thought about this possibility before. I have a SEVERE dairy allergy, and occasionally do food-allergy trainings for different groups. If you reuse Parmesan cheese containers for any purpose, please be sure that you think of that if you're ever taking food to a potluck, etc., where someone may ask you about ingredients. Even trace amounts of an allergen can cause serious reactions in sensitive people. So, definitely reuse containers whenever possible--I'm strongly in favor of that!--but also remember it if someone asks you about dairy products in your house or food. (The same would go for any other common allergen; if you store herbs in a peanut jar, for example, remember that the herbs may now contain trace amounts of peanuts.) (04/30/2009)

By sterghe

Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

What a great tip! I had been struggling to shake out my baking soda when cleaning so this is a great idea that I will definitely be using.
(05/01/2009)

By LAQUINTAK

Parmesan Cheese Container
Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Ricotta cheese on fig leaves on white plate, with cheese knife.
Freezing Ricotta Cheese
Parmesan Potatoes
Parmesan Potato Recipes
Parmesan Chicken Wings
Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipes
🎉
🎄