Uses for Popsicle Sticks

Uses for popsicle sticks. Post your ideas.

Answers:

Uses for Popsicle Sticks

When we have a cold treat from the store, we wash the Popsicle sticks. They make great stir sticks when we paint. Write the name of your seedlings on them in permanent marker and use them to identify your plants. Glue them together to make a house or box. Kathy (05/30/2002)

By admin

Uses for Popsicle Sticks

I keep a few in my first aid kit for an emergency finger splint. Susan (05/30/2002)

By admin

Uses for Popsicle Sticks

We have them by the dozens and after washing and letting them dry, my husband gives them a light spray painting with a pale beige paint and then we give them to a neighbor who is a teacher. She needs all the help she can get with supplies for her classes. (05/30/2002)

By Pennie

Uses for Popsicle Sticks

I have used them to make cute, simple frames for snap shots. I did one for our cats and put black paw prints around it; cut some mice and a ball of yard from fun foam for decoration. (05/30/2002)

By longfarm

Uses for Popsicle Sticks

I have some unused Popsicle sticks on hand for this, but you could use old ones if they are clean. I make pudding pops (taste just like Fudgesicles) by pushing a Popsicle stick through the top of pudding cups and freezing them. When you want a nice treat, just hold under water until the pudding loosens from the cup, tear off the top, and voila!, you have a pudding pop. I have also saved pudding cups, put homemade pudding in them, covered with foil or plastic wrap, inserted the stick and frozen them. These aren't quite as creamy as the commercial pudding, but tasty all the same. My son and the neighborhood kids love them! Deanna (05/31/2002)

By admin

Uses for Popsicle Sticks

As a teacher, I used them in the classroom. I put the name of each student on a Popsicle stick and keep them in a plastic tumbler. I pulled a name out to ask the student for a response to a question or to go to the board and complete a task. When they responded, I then put the stick in a second cup. When the cup was empty, I started over. That way each child in the room was called on equally. (05/31/2002)

By ajdutchtown

Popsicle Sticks for Small Children

When teaching small children how to spread things like peanut butter, jelly, etc., let them use a Popsicle stick, which won't be sharp, but will still serve the purpose nicely.

By Schatzbell (07/30/2004)

By ThriftyFun

Saving Popsicle Sticks

As the summer time is here everyone eats frozen pops. Save the sticks and wash them. The children can use them for crafts or painting! Good for party games, too.

By Anthony (07/05/2005)

By ThriftyFun

Uses for Popsicle Sticks

My daughter decorated several for bookmarks, a gift she could afford and one that is very useful to me. Another time, using two sticks as support for others, she built a trivet and decorated it. They are also great for basket starters and other wrapped crafts that need a sturdy structure to get started. (11/12/2007)

By 4libros

Uses for Popsicle Sticks

My 3 year old and I just made a sign for her bedroom door, very easy to do! Lay 2 sticks on the table separately, spread glue along both sticks then put more sticks the other way (my daughter called it a fence). Then we put 2 more sticks from the back to make a handle, let the glue dry and paint/decorate as desired! Then it is ready to hang on the door! Emma (03/30/2008)

By Emma

A stack of popsicle sticks.
Uses for Popsicle Sticks
Cinnamon Sticks
Buying Cinnamon Sticks
Popsicle trinket box.
Popsicle Stick Craft Ideas
Popsicle Mess
Helping Stop Popsicle Mess
Popsicle Stick Penguin
Making a Popsicle Stick Penguin
🎄