Uses for Pringles Cans

Here are some uses for Pringles cans.

Pringles cans work well for storing small toys and tennis balls. They work well to store clean (or still being used) paint rollers and small paint brushes. They are also the perfect size for storing home baked cookies.

Post your ideas below!

Answers:

Potato Chip Cans (Pringles)

Save those stack potato chip cans! Decorate them as you please, (contact paper, spray paint, decoupage, anything goes) and use them for gift giving such as cookies, popcorn, etc. Also good for storing pasta of any kind.

By Gayle (06/02/2004)

By ThriftyFun

Uses for Pringles Cans

I used them for napkins and plastic tableware for picnics (07/05/2006)

By WIsgal

Uses for Pringles Cans

I had only used them for pens and pencils, but I love the idea to use them for homemade cookies! (07/05/2006)

By kimmcg

Uses for Pringles Cans

I used one once to make a pillar candle and it came out great. (07/05/2006)

By Ziggee

Uses for Pringles Cans

I keep crochet and knitting needles in them. :o) (07/06/2006)

By feemayl

Uses for Pringles Cans

My children and I use them to make solar hot dog cookers. Cut out a rectangle less than half the size of the can, but large enough to let lots of sun shine through, put clear oven bag cut to size over the hole (or clear acetate) and tape it in place. Poke a hole in the center of the lid, and in the center of the bottom. Insert a skewer. Ta-da! A hot dog solar cooker. To use it, put the skewer through the hole in the bottom of the can, poke it through a hot dog and then through the hole in the lid. Place in the bright sun for an hour or so, and you have a nice little lunch or snack, have done an educational project and not used any power, except from the sun! (07/06/2006)

By teachpad

Uses for Pringles Cans

I wonder if they would be good to store spaghetti in? (07/07/2006)

By laura_brown

Uses for Pringles Cans

I use the pringles cans to store knitting and crochet needles (07/08/2006)

By 4patty

Uses for Pringles Cans

I heard they are good for extending the range of your wireless network. (07/09/2006)

By Rod Read

Uses for Pringles Cans

I have a home daycare and use them to store all kinds of craft things. Also, you can fill with your own potato chips for outings and picnics and they won't get crushed. I squirt a little dish soap inside, put on the lid, shake, rinse, and you are all set. (08/14/2006)

By suzi_homemaker01

Uses for Pringles Cans

They make great molds for homemade soap too. Easy to remove the soap after it is set and makes great round bars of soap. (09/28/2006)

By trbrown22

Uses for Pringles Cans

Thank you for the great tips. My hubby is on a Pringles kick, and so many cans go to the trash. I will
use a few of these tips. (10/16/2006)

By meoowmom

Uses for Pringles Cans

Teachers can use Pringles cans to store pieces of paper for reading games, spelling games, or math games; cover the can with construction paper and put a label on it. Cut strips of paper writing the words or numbers on the paper, inserting them in the can. We use them for reading words in kindergarten; we call it "bang". We put a strip of paper with the word "bang" written in red; each child draws a word and reads it; if they draw a "bang" piece of paper, they draw again; the winner is the child with the most "bang" strips and has read all the words they chose. The winner receives a prize from the treasure box! (07/06/2007)

By WandaJo

Uses for Pringles Cans

Some great ideas. My kids will love to decorate them and give cookies or whatever to the teachers this Christmas. (09/25/2008)

Uses for Pringles Cans

We use them to store an open sleeve of Ritz Crackers to keep them nice and fresh. (12/07/2008)

By Russ

Uses for Pringles Cans

My husband uses them as a disposal for his diabetic testing strips and lancets. I use them to wind Christmas tree light strings around. One string to a can, and no more tangling. I use the lid when grilling as a spoon rest. Fill a can with dry dog food when going camping, just about enough for a weekend (depending on the size of your dog). (03/22/2009)

By Jude39

Uses for Pringles Cans

If you make CP or MandP soap, they make a great round mold! (03/22/2009)

By Jo*la

Uses for Pringles Cans

I have seen them prettily covered in paper and then holes pierced around in rows (or how you wish), then used to store/display earrings (pierced). Very pretty. (03/23/2009)

By popet

Uses for Pringles Cans

I have found that when making flower arrangements on the cones, the cones fit perfectly in a Pringles can and allows my hands to be free to arrange my flowers. They are also handy to transport the flower arrangements in. Hope this will help someone. (03/23/2009)

By nannyglen

Pringles can.
Uses for Pringles Cans
Better Living Green Living ReusingDecember 15, 2009
Tuna Cans
Uses for Tuna Cans
3 lays stax cans
Uses for Lay's Stax Cans
Crafts Using Pringles Cans
Crafts Using Pringles Cans
🎉
🎄