Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Uses for Shampoo

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Pouring Shampoo

When you have shampoo that you don't like to use on your hair, there are other ways to use this product. This guide contains uses for shampoo.

Solutions: Uses for Shampoo

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Use Excess Shampoo for Hand Wash

Use leftover shampoo you no longer want to use for your hair, to wash your hand wash items. You can also use liquid hair conditioners as a laundry softener to remove any static cling once your clothes are dried.

By anorman

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Uses for Shampoo.

Question: Uses for Old Shampoo and Conditioner

Does anyone have any ideas of what to do with old shampoo and conditioner? I hate to just throw it out.

By Des from Canaan, ME

Most Recent Answer

By ML [1]01/31/2010

Wool and cashmere sweater will be really soft and fluffy if you use the shampoo to wash and the conditioner in the 1st rinse.

Question: Alternative Uses for Anti Dandruff Shampoo

I need some advice please. I have 6 large bottles of Denorex extra strength anti dandruff shampoo, purchased on a half price offer, and a moment of madness on my part! The problem is, everybody in the family hates the stuff and Ii was wondering if it can be used for other things?

I tried to use it as a bathroom cleaner and it literally peeled the skin off my hands and stung pretty badly. It must be strong stuff.
Please, any suggestions for alternative uses before I toss the whole lot away?

By cettina from Malta, Europe

Most Recent Answer

By golfgranny58 [3]01/06/2014

How about donating them to your local homeless shelter? I am sure they could use it.