Uses for Shower Caps

Ideas for using shower caps, other than in the shower. Post your ideas!

Uses for Hotels and Motel Shower Caps

Use them to cover leftover food in your refrigerator. Years ago you could buy "bowl covers". I'm sure they still have them but they are not that easy to buy. Plus you have to pay for them. So why not use your freebies. After a use, wash them out with warm water and a bit of dishwashing detergent, dry well and reuse. An economical freebie.

By Joesgirl (10/03/2004)

By ThriftyFun

Uses for Shower Caps

Use instead of pans under flower pots. Maybe use the in winter to cover mirrors to prevent icing over night - (or bread bags) (10/05/2004)

By melody_yesterday

Uses for Shower Caps

I use shower caps when I paint my rooms (ie: painting the ceiling). It's quick and easy and prevents lots of splatters in my hair.

Pam in MN (06/27/2005)

By pbcml

Uses for Shower Caps

I use the large shower caps from the dollar store to recover my kitchen stools. They last a long time. (06/27/2005)

By Lois

Uses for Shower Caps

Another idea (seen on this website) is to put two disposable shower caps near the door. If you need to come through the house to get something while gardening, for example, just slip a shower cap over each shoe- no need to take off your shoes to avoid tracking in dirt, grass clippings (06/28/2005)

By Claudia

Uses for Shower Caps

I cover my bicycle seats, when we are expecting showers (07/12/2005)

By Helen

Uses for Shower Caps
Uses for Shower Caps
Uses for Plastic Bottle Caps
Uses for Plastic Bottle Caps
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Felt covered bottle cap becomes Easter bonnet.
Craft Uses for Plastic Bottle Caps
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure