Using Beauty Samples

Sample Sized Beauty Items
Those small beauty product samples have many uses. This is a guide about using beauty samples.

I'm addicted to free samples! The first time I ever received a free product sample in the mail I almost threw it away with the thought that I would never use it. Luckily, I did use it and I liked it so much that I went to the store to purchase the product in its full size. Now, I seek out free product samples everyday on websites geared at obtaining free samples and on specific product websites.

Well, as you can imagine, I get all kinds of samples. Besides finding great new products, I also have the perfect sized shampoo, conditioner, soap, moisturizer, etc. for overnight or weekend trips. This summer I put together a "going away to camp" sample pack for my niece for her first overnight camping trip and she loved it. She was able to share these products with her new friends and, yes, she even discovered a new "favorite" toothpaste!

By Diane from Old Bridge, NJ

I am a beauty product junkie. Since I am always trying new things, getting products from friends, and samples with my purchases, I find I have WAY too much! So instead of letting all these goodies gather dust, I add them all to my body lotion when it's about half full; Eye creams, night creams, moisturizers, anti-agers, skin firming creams, etc. I always include a day cream or two with an SPF for protection. Enjoy your beautiful skin!

I love skin care samples - and get them by signing up for sites on the internet - and using freebie sites - and picking them up at stores when they are handed out. I even got a whole bag of skin care samples at a thrift shop for $1 - which was worth much more. Most of the samples have more than one application - even the packets - which can be closed with a paper clip so it doesn't dry up and then re-used. It gives you a chance to use really good brands, like Clarins, which is really generous in its samples.

By Pam from L.A., CA

Are you always perspiring the sunscreen off, and have to re-apply on the go? Those samples of moisturizer with sunscreen are great for carrying around in your purse during the summer for extra applications. (Ditto on plain Amall suncreen samples.) They are also great for travel.

By Pamphyila from LA, CA

Use extra unused samples from the mail as filler/packing material instead of packing peanuts or other in packages you mail to family or friends. They are an added bonus!

By Veronica