Browsing: Using Candles for Odor Removal

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Using Candles for Odor Removal

There are many products on the market that are sold to help remove unpleasant odors from our homes. This is a guide about using candles for odor removal.

Candles for Odor Removal
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

January 6, 2014 Flag

I love the way candle fragrance makes our home so inviting. I considered purchasing the new electric wax warmers I'd heard friends talking about, until I saw the price. I refused to spend $20 to melt wax!

Comment On This PostMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 19, 2010 Flag

I've discovered if I burn food by accident the quickest way to get rid of the odor is to light a few candles and within an hour the smell is gone. It's a lot faster than opening windows or using commercial sprays. If the smell lingers to other rooms, I put a candle in each room and it still works very fast.

I now use candles if I fry fish, liver or any other food that leaves a strong odor after I'm done cooking. I also use the candles after I'm done cleaning, because my husband doesn't like the smell of some of the cleaners I use.

I recently spilled some bleach in the kitchen, and the smell was so strong that I had to go outside for a few minutes. The candles cleared the smell up pretty quickly.

By CaroleeRose from Madison, AL

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsApril 5, 2013
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Mothballs
Removing Mothball Odor from Washing Machine
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 21, 2016 at 9:31:38 AM on 10.0.1.237 in 525 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.