Using Coupons

My husband and I look forward to using coupons when shopping. I spend a little time each week to sort through all the coupons from the sale papers and the ones you can find throughout some stores. We do not buy something just because we have a coupon, only the items we normally would buy anyway.

The coupons we don't/won't use are passed on to family members who will. But wait! When we get home from shopping we check our receipts to see the total savings and then put that amount in our savings jar! Just another way to SEE the savings and actually get to use it on something special later!

By MissMakeDo

Using Coupons Wisely
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons