Using Creamer as a Substitute for Milk

I use creamer in my coffee. One night I was making a box of mac and cheese when, after getting the noodles done, I realized that I was out of milk. I got out the coffee creamer and read that you could make a liquid creamer out of the powder. So I stuck a small cup of water in the microwave and heated it up add the creamer, mixed and put it in the mac and cheese it was better than with milk because it was creamery. I now use coffee creamer in a lot of my cooking. It makes things a lot better than plain milk.

By Angel from Catlettsburg, KY

Answers:

Using Creamer as a Substitute for Milk

I use this too, and it is also great for when you have small kittens. They tolerate it better for some reason. I love it in my mac and cheese, thought I was the only one too! LOL! (10/30/2008)

By Crafty Chrissy

Using Creamer as a Substitute for Milk

I find that flavored creamer for your coffee is wonderful on hot cereal! (11/01/2008)

By Poor But Proud

Craft Ideas for Creamer Containers
Crafts Using Single Serving Cream Containers
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Creamer Bottles
Uses for Creamer Bottles
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 10:55:56 AM on 10.0.2.137 in 996 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.