Using Free Shower Caps for Bowl Covers

I keep the free shower caps at hotels and sometimes the maids will give you a few extra. I also buy hair perm caps at a salvage store. I use these to cover bowls for leftovers instead of buying the bowl covers at the store.

Source: I came up with this one my self because I was out of handy wrap and I remembered the shower caps. It worked great.

By Mary Beth from Roanke, AL

Answers:

Using Free Shower Caps for Bowl Covers

I have been using those shower caps for a long time now, I buy them in a pkt of 6 for a dollar at the dollar store. I also find them SO useful for covering my kitchen equipment such as blender, ice crusher, pop corn popper, juicer, food processor etc. Keeps the dust off of anything that they will fit that isn't used daily. (10/23/2008)

By CAKEDEC

Uses for Shower Caps
Uses for Shower Caps
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
A cat with pink nail caps on.
Using Nail Caps on Pets
🎉
🎄