Using Hand Sanitizer For Sticky Residue

Hand Sanitizer is great for removing glue and such off your hands, price stickers off glass, etc. We found this out when my mom was in the hospital and had a lot of bandage and tape remnants on her arms and hands. The gluey stuff just rolled right off. It works great!

By Tammie from Moody, AL

Answers:

Using Hand Sanitizer For Sticky Residue

I wish I had known this when I got out of the hospital a few years ago! It was awful! Do you know if it will take the glue off the cover of a book. I hate how it leaves the residue, and when you try to clean it, it just smears. It ruins the book jackets! I guess I should have said the glue from the price stickers! Duh. :) (07/11/2007)

By Laura

Using Hand Sanitizer For Sticky Residue

I would probably test a very small area on anything that is porous to make sure color is not removed along with the glue. (07/12/2007)

By

Removing Sticker Residue
Removing Sticker Residue
Mirror
Cleaning Sticky Residue from a Mirror
Leather Jacket
Removing Sticky Residue from Name Tag on Leather Jacket
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film
Woman cleaning greasy frying pan.
Removing Sticky Grease Residue from Pans
🎉
🎄