Using Hot Air and Baby Oil

Soften the crayon by blowing hot air on it with a hair dryer, then wipe with a clean cloth with a little baby oil on it. Works great!

By PICO from ST. PAUL, ALBERTA

Answers:

Cleaning Crayon off Walls

I use fabric softner sheets. I just scrub the wall or whatever with them and it comes right off! (01/24/2006)

By crys7881

Cleaning Crayon off Walls

I've used the foamy shaving cream on tables and the like to clean up crayon so I'm sure it would work on walls as well. I've also heard it works great for most carpet stains and the like. (01/25/2006)

By Jeggie

Cleaning Crayon off Walls

My daughter has 2 young children and crayons have also been a problem for her. She bought the Mr. Clean Eraser Sponges. It worked great! It's made for things that have pitted surfaces like some vinyl-coated refrigerators or plastered walls. I have used it on my leather couch and it worked wonderfully. (01/26/2006)

By nana6x

Cleaning Crayon off Walls

I used the hair dryer and baby oil and it worked great! I am amazed! (10/18/2006)

Crayon marks on a wall.
Removing Crayon From Walls
A/C Heater Vent
Ford F150 Air Conditioner Blowing Hot Air
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
🎄