Using Online Coupons

Category Coupons
Online Coupon Computer
Online coupons are a great addition to the paper ones found in newspapers, etc. There can be some problems printing and using these coupons. This is a guide about using online coupons.

As more and more advertising is moving online, even weekly store coupons are often readily available there as well. This is a guide about finding Sunday newspaper coupons online.

An online coupon on a smartphone.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

Prior to shopping, I visit the store's website to see if there is a current coupon I can print.

By Joan G.

I used to have coupons when we were in the city together with our newspaper. But now that we're in the suburbs the coupons that we get are different and not enough.

I've seen websites that have coupons but they always require you to install a coupon printer. My question is - are these website safe? Especially if I am installing it in my computer?

Thanks in advance! =D
Maria from IL

Thanks all! I think I have AVG at home. Just one question though what are the other sites for coupons that doesn't ask you to install programs? aside from own stores or own webistes of the products? Coz coupons.com still asks to install the coupon printer to print out the barcodes & such. Thanks again all for all your advice....

Maria =D

Oh, I print coupons all the time. Its fine. You want to make sure you're doing it from accepted manufacturers sites. Typically the address to get the coupons will be bricks.xxx.com - that's the major coupon provider. Otherwise, Coupons.com also has a very good, no spam coupon printing program (just DON'T install the toolbar - there's no need to and its just another toolbar that you don't need).

Oh, and in Illinois Jewel typically takes them. I have problems sometimes with Dominicks. Ultra doesn't take them.

I print them all the time, no problem whatsoever.

I also own a coupon train group. This is another way to get different coupons that you need.

Email me at elpasonana AT gmail.com for further information on this.

Peggy

I am looking more more sites to print manufacturers coupons. I am trying to find free access,without needing a local zip, since none offer coupons in our area.

I get mine at safeway.com They are organized and very easy to print only the items you need. Also coupon.com is a good one. All you need is your zip code

I was behind a "coupon shopper" the other day and I noticed that she had about a hundred coupons with multiple dollar amounts (1,2,3,4,5). She wasn't buying what the coupon was for and it still worked. My question is how can I find coupons that will work like that and how to I know if they will work?

I have tried using coupons from manufacturers' websites, and NO store in my area (save for Sprouts Farmers' Market) will take them. I do go on Vons.com (I use the Vons card and Just4U).

Two stores in my area do give credit for bringing your own bags (Sprouts gives .05 per bag; Whole Foods gives .10 per bag).

Does anyone know where you can get good coupons online? I have found some at smartsource.com, pillsbury.com coolsavings.com and a few others. What about brand websites like general mills, or procter & gamble? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Rebecca

Try Best Stores I found all type of Coupons http://www.directmalls.com Free Printable coupons

Proctor & Gamble has a newsletter they send out. After going to site,fill out the form & receive offers-coupons in the future.

Here is a offer for a sample of Tide or Downy w/Febreze® fresh scent At : http://www.tide  h/?venue=2240040

P.S.

Going to most company websites and signing up for newsletter,

future special offers or promotional offers really are worth the trouble of signing up for.

Most times you are able to find a company's website by looking on a package made by that company.

OR you can submit a query/question at : http://www.ask.com

Which is the most used search engine I havebookmarked , also the easiest to use <smile.>

Why has Kroger quit accepting computer generated coupons?

By Shirley from Hernando, MS

I would not shop anywhere that didn't accept computer coupons especially their own. I have two stores who send me coupons all the time and I do not have a problem with them.

Also Krogers or Gerbes does noy price match here in Columbia, MO and the coupons can be scanned straight to your card (reward card) from cell phones (which I refuse to get) look on the website and check it out. I shopped WalMart last week and used my online coupons with no problems. Always ask for a manager.

One more reason I don't shop at Kroger. They are way over priced and since their fuel rewards went sky high, I refuse to shop there.