Using Online Coupons

Online coupons are a great addition to the paper ones found in newspapers, etc. There can be some problems printing and using these coupons. This is a guide about using online coupons.

March 6, 2008 Flag

http://print.coupons.com is a wonderful coupon site. Lots of coupons that you can print for yourself. Happy Clipping :) By Helen from Kingston, TN

Editor's Note: This site is not supported by all browsers. If you are on a Mac, try Safari.

Link: http://print.coupons.com/

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

What she meant to put was:

http://www.print.coupons.com/ .

tHIS IS A GOOD SITE! I printed about about a dz or so that I have use for! Looks like you can print more than one of ea.

Read More Comments...

July 17, 2007 Flag

I used to have coupons when we were in the city together with our newspaper. But now that we're in the suburbs the coupons that we get are different and not enough.

I've seen websites that have coupons but they always require you to install a coupon printer. My question is - are these website safe? Especially if I am installing it in my computer?

Thanks in advance! =D
Maria from IL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi,

I weekly get 2 Sunday papers delivered. There are 3 in the Pittsburgh area. The first comes after midnight Saturday night Sunday morning. We look at the coupons and decide if they are good enough to buy extra papers. If so, Sunday we go buy others. If it is something that I can use 10 to 20 coupons of, I check Ebay and buy some more of maybe just one or two things, or others depending on what's on sale in the supermarket specials.

I have searches for products for coupons that I save on my favorites list. I think I have about 20 searches saved for favorite products.

Knowing what is on sale for the coming week helps save the most.

If you are going to download software for coupon printing, I would have new or updated spyware program on my computer and run it after I printed things. You might consider AVG FREE ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM

I have downloaded some of the programs to print coupons online and have had no problems (spyware, viruses or trojans). Just make sure it's a site that can be trusted. I get coupons regularly from coupons.com and walmart.com (and walmart.com has some free samples too!)

Before you download a program... google it and find out if others have had problems with it.

Another bit of advice I've noticed... most of the time the store brand is cheaper than using the coupon. That's something to check into (unless you have a place that doubles or triples them). And, just like a previous poster said, check with the store... some do not accept them.

Good luck!

Misty :)

You can also join freecycle and put in a request for extra coupons. I've seen people offering them in my local group. One other suggestion for coupons is if you know your newspaper carriers, ask them if they have any leftover papers that you could have the coupons from. Freecycle is http://www.freecycle.org/ .

Thanks all! I think I have AVG at home. Just one question though what are the other sites for coupons that doesn't ask you to install programs? aside from own stores or own webistes of the products? Coz coupons.com still asks to install the coupon printer to print out the barcodes & such. Thanks again all for all your advice....

Maria =D

Maria =D

Oh, I print coupons all the time. Its fine. You want to make sure you're doing it from accepted manufacturers sites. Typically the address to get the coupons will be bricks.xxx.com - that's the major coupon provider. Otherwise, Coupons.com also has a very good, no spam coupon printing program (just DON'T install the toolbar - there's no need to and its just another toolbar that you don't need).

Oh, and in Illinois Jewel typically takes them. I have problems sometimes with Dominicks. Ultra doesn't take them.

I print them all the time, no problem whatsoever.

I also own a coupon train group. This is another way to get different coupons that you need.

Email me at elpasonana AT gmail.com for further information on this.

Peggy

Read More Answers...

April 26, 2011 Flag

Why has Kroger quit accepting computer generated coupons?

By Shirley from Hernando, MS

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I had the same problem at Walmart and HEB. I called and spoke to a manager at both places. Both managers said they have guidelines they have to follow to take online coupons. Their guidelines can be found on their websites. I'm sure that Kroger has one too. The visit where I was told they didn't take them anymore, the girl didn't even scan the coupon, just said they didn't take them. I'de talk to a manager or go to their website and make sure what they do and do not take. Good Luck.

Probably because people make and try to use "fake" ones. Unfortunately the cheaters hurt the rest of us thrifty honest ones. I don't know what Krogers personal stance is on the change, though.

I would not shop anywhere that didn't accept computer coupons especially their own. I have two stores who send me coupons all the time and I do not have a problem with them.

Also Krogers or Gerbes does noy price match here in Columbia, MO and the coupons can be scanned straight to your card (reward card) from cell phones (which I refuse to get) look on the website and check it out. I shopped WalMart last week and used my online coupons with no problems. Always ask for a manager.

One more reason I don't shop at Kroger. They are way over priced and since their fuel rewards went sky high, I refuse to shop there.

July 16, 2001 Flag

I am looking more more sites to print manufacturers coupons. I am trying to find free access,without needing a local zip, since none offer coupons in our area.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I've been at the computer for about three hours now and i don't think a website exists for grocery manufacturer coupons. With all the time i wasted and not to mention the ink to print, if i did find one. I think i might just start buying the Sunday paper.

www.albertsons.com is a site that I quite often visit. There under the save tab you can click on PRINT COUPONS. They update the coupons once those are expired. =]

I've been looking for coupons online as well and I've found that all the websites have all the same coupons. Do I just have to wait now for new ones to come in or are there other websites with more coupons that are different? coupons.com, smartsource.com, couponsurfer.com they're all the same coupons.

Definitely go to printable-coupons.blogspot.com Most amazing site out there for manufacturer's coupons! I'm in love

I get mine at safeway.com They are organized and very easy to print only the items you need. Also coupon.com is a good one. All you need is your zip code

I was behind a "coupon shopper" the other day and I noticed that she had about a hundred coupons with multiple dollar amounts (1,2,3,4,5). She wasn't buying what the coupon was for and it still worked. My question is how can I find coupons that will work like that and how to I know if they will work?

I have tried using coupons from manufacturers' websites, and NO store in my area (save for Sprouts Farmers' Market) will take them. I do go on Vons.com (I use the Vons card and Just4U).

Two stores in my area do give credit for bringing your own bags (Sprouts gives .05 per bag; Whole Foods gives .10 per bag).

Read More Answers...

April 27, 2005 Flag

Does anyone know where you can get good coupons online? I have found some at smartsource.com, pillsbury.com coolsavings.com and a few others. What about brand websites like general mills, or procter & gamble? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Rebecca

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Bettycrocker.com has some great ones plus recipe ideas that are quick and easy

Go to couponclippers.com, I buy from there every so often.

I love this site and if you join her mailing list there are coupons in the newsletter that she doesn't put on the website. www.wow-coupons.com

Try Best Stores I found all type of Coupons http://www.directmalls.com Free Printable coupons

Proctor & Gamble has a newsletter they send out. After going to site,fill out the form & receive offers-coupons in the future.

Here is a offer for a sample of Tide or Downy w/Febreze® fresh scent At : http://www.tide.com/freshapproach/?venue=2240040

P.S.

Going to most company websites and signing up for newsletter,

future special offers or promotional offers really are worth the trouble of signing up for.

Most times you are able to find a company's website by looking on a package made by that company.

OR you can submit a query/question at : http://www.ask.com

Which is the most used search engine I havebookmarked , also the easiest to use <smile.>

December 2, 2004 Flag

Prior to shopping, I visit the store's website to see if there is a current coupon I can print.

By Joan G.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice CouponsJanuary 11, 2014
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
Printer
Trouble Printing Coupons
🎉
🎄