Using Soy Flour

Category Cooking Tips
Using Soy Flour
Many recipes can be adjusted to include soy flour. This guide is about using soy flour.

I bought some soy flour just to check out all the claims of how versatile it claims to be. My favorite use for it is substituting it for eggs in a recipe. Use about the same amount as the size of a large egg. Yep, it's true, and no one knows you did it. It's one more way to sneak better nutrition into your family recipes. It can also be used as part of the flour called for in recipes. If my recipe calls for two cups of flour, I substitute about one quarter cup of soy flour for added nutrition. It's a very handy and versatile flour.

By Ardis

Pancakes made with half soya flour taste better then the regular recipe to my taste. Chinese use soya flour in their cake mix instead of eggs giving it an interesting texture. They also use rice flour instead of cornstarch.