Using Vinegar on Your Hair

When you add the vinegar to your hair, do you have to wash it with shampoo afterwards?

Vania from England

Answers:

Using Vinegar on Your Hair

I would just rinse it really well to get the smell mostly gone. Vinegar cleans so you won't have to shampoo! (07/24/2007)

By tupperangel

Using Vinegar on Your Hair

My Aunt worked in a beauty shop years ago and she always rinsed her hair and my mother's hair in vinegar. They both had dark hair. You need to shampoo you hair first and get all of the shampoo out. Then use 1/2 water and 1/2 vinegar. Be sure to rinse the vinegar out and then dry. It will really make your hair shine more than the new methods that say it will make your hair shine. It works on dark hair and my aunt used lemon juice for people with light hair. It will also make your light hair shine. Use as the vinegar and water method.
Pat in GA, USA (07/27/2007)

By Pat437

Using Vinegar on Your Hair

I was a blonde and my mother had me use a vinegar rinse. You just rinse again with clear water. It works! (07/31/2007)

By bjptl

Using Vinegar for Shiny Hair
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Vinegar Bottle
Removing Vinegar Smell from Carpet
🎉
🎄