Using a Basket to Raise Keyboard

I have issues with sitting, as many of us do. Today it occurred to me I wanted to raise my keyboard so I had the option of standing to do my computer work. But what to use that I already had? I found a basket that now has all my computer paper and card stock in it, and a side basket for the mouse that has rocks in it so it won't tip over.

As I type this, I am standing in very good shoes. Should I need to sit for a longer project, it's a 15 second swap to table level. This is going to be a game changer for me and I hope it will inspire my TF friends to make a change if sitting is too much for you.

N-JOY!

Using a Computer
Computer Tips and Tricks
Computers TipsOctober 19, 2016
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Keeping Your Keyboard Clean
Keeping Your Keyboard Clean
Avoiding Keyboard Spills, Coffee spill on a computer keyboard.
Avoiding Keyboard Spills
Worn Off Keyboard Letters
Replacing Worn Off Keyboard Letters
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 5:47:52 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.