Using the Ninja Master Prep

I just purchased the Ninja and I didn't see where you can chop pecans. Can you and how many do I put in the container and do I pulse or hold it down?

Pam

Answers:

Using the Ninja Master Prep

I have the Ninja. I use it to chop nuts. If you pulse it they will come out nice. If you hold the button down you come out with very, very small pieces (almost a paste). I have a large and small container for my Ninja. I put in nuts that are level to the top blade. If you find all of them are not chopped, just shake up the container and give it another quick pulse. Good luck! (09/22/2010)

By sdeal54

Ninja Master Prep
Using a Ninja Master Prep
Master gardener in a greenhouse.
Get Gardening Advice From a Master Gardener
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
Young boy dressed in a ninja costume.
Making a Ninja Costume
Ninja Prep Master Pro
Recipes for the Ninja Prep Master Pro
🎉
🎄