Valentine Ideas for a Long Distance Relationship

I was introduced to this girl through a common friend last Christmas. I have been communicating (flirting and getting to know each other) with her via text messages for about a month now and it has been going good, but I would like to move to the next level.

I would appreciate advice on what to do. This girl and I haven't seen each other physically, because she resides in UK, and I in USA. What should I get her for Valentine's Day? This is the day I intend to make my intention known to her.

By Alex M.

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Flowers. Easy to send.

Long Distance Valentines
Valentine's Day Ideas for Long Distance Relationships
Holidays and Parties Valentine's Day AdviceFebruary 2, 2015
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Woman Shopping for Long Distance Relationship Christmas Gift
Christmas Gift Ideas for Long Distance Relationship
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:04:08 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.