Valentine Love Through the Years Wreath
Use a new or recycled wreath to display Valentine mementos from years gone by. This is a guide about assembling a Valentine love through the years wreath.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I have collected various little mementos from Valentine's Days past and decided to add them together for a pretty house decoration of memories!
Total Time: 1 hour
- any ribbon you may have around
- old artifical wreath from Christmas
- dried roses from past Valentine's Days perhaps?
- cupcake papers with designs
- leftover cup cake and flower pick decorations
These items were left over from past school cupcake orders, parties, and I always dry any roses I get for Valentine's Day!
Look around for items you may have gotten or collected from past Valentine's Days and add them together for some nice memories!
- Searched my cupboard for Valentine's Day related cupcake papers and nestled them together, first stapling 3 together, then stapling the two sets of 3 back to back to form what looked like a bow to me!
- Tied a leftover ribbon in the middle to fancy it up!
- Then I tied old doilies, cupcake tooth picked characters and even some of my dried roses from Valentine's Days past to an existing small, artificial Christmas wreath I had taken down after the holidays.
Repurpose your past Valentine items into something lovely!
In These Guides