Valentine's Day Card
Here is a cute, simple, and easy card that you can simply make with things in the house. Simple materials and steps make it easy to create this in a limited time.
Total Time: 5 min
- paper of your choice
- decorations of your choice
- Fold a peice of the paper in half to create a heart shaped stencil.
- Cut it out and unfold it.
- Place multiple papers on top of each other, if making many cards.
- Place the stencil on top of the paper and cut around.
- Add your message.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Add your decorations.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 10:23:46 AM on 10.0.0.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us