Value of Brass Key Reflections Doll Collection

I was wondering how much the value is of the 2006 Brass Key Reflections Collection. I have Belle and I have Snow white. I have looked everywhere and can not find the dolls I have. I also have a holiday edition 2006 of Cinderella!

By Jennifer

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

Hi - if you have already checked eBay, Etsy and Google then you need to go the doll discussion board on eBay and ask your question. I have never failed to get good information from the responders on this site.

They will have to have all info on the dolls (size, numbers, name, etc) plus photos.

A porcelain doll from the 1950s.
Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls
Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsJanuary 20, 2014
Antique Brass Sink
Cleaning a Brushed Antique Brass Sink
porcelain baby doll
Finding the Value of Crowne Porcelain Dolls
Brass Buddha figurine on floral fabric.
Homemade Brass Cleaner Recipes
Porcelain Doll
Selling a Porcelain Doll Collection
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 12:35:39 AM on 10.0.1.26 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.