Value of Brass Key Reflections Doll Collection

I was wondering how much the value is of the 2006 Brass Key Reflections Collection. I have Belle and I have Snow white. I have looked everywhere and can not find the dolls I have. I also have a holiday edition 2006 of Cinderella!

By Jennifer

Answers

Best Answer

Hi - if you have already checked eBay, Etsy and Google then you need to go the doll discussion board on eBay and ask your question. I have never failed to get good information from the responders on this site.

They will have to have all info on the dolls (size, numbers, name, etc) plus photos.